Re: [Question #241313]: Images with inverted colors

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Krzysztof,

thank you for your suggestions. But I don't think this is possible since
the page content is mostly opaque for us, i.e. we just get the finished
rendering from the backends without the ability to discern what is text
and what is image, hence barring some impossible to maintain heuristics,
we can only invert everything or nothing. Sorry.

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.