Re: [Question #241312]: Zoom in presentation mode

Krzysztof is still having a problem:
Hello!

Thank you very much for accepting my suggestion!
I'll be waiting for the new functionality.

Happy New Year!
Krzysztof

V.M.C. Soft & Hardware Krzysztof Stępień
Ul. Zawiszy 29
78-400 Szczecinek
NIP: 673-102-25-51

telefon: +48 94 3728 512, mobile: +48 504 161 985
internet: www.krzynio.net <http://www.krzynio.net/>, e-mail:
krzysztof@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:krzysztof@xxxxxxxxxxx>

On 27.12.2013 08:41, Adam Reichold wrote:
> Your question #241312 on qpdfview changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/qpdfview/+question/241312

> Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
> Hello again,
>
> I will think about it and hence turn this into a wish list bug. It will
> however take some time since the coming days are not available.
>
> Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.