[Question #241362]: Can't find PS Plug in

New question #241362 on qpdfview:

Using QPDF Viewer 047_GA, but also applied to 046.

I used ZIP installation package on OS/2-eCS2.1, but I can't view *.ps files because I receive the message "Can't find PS plugin".

ZIP install placed all DLLs including qpdfps.dll in the launch directory, and I have copied all DLLs to my LIBPATH directory.

Where can I find a PS plugin which QPDF Viewer will recognise? Or should I rename the qpdsps.dll to a name recognised by QPDFViewer?

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.