Re: [Question #241734]: Select all text

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Arnaud,

thank you for your suggestion, but I am not sure what you mean exactly:

A function to copy all the text of a single page? The result could
already be achieved by zooming out and just selecting all text on the
page, so I don't think this merits a special function. (Also, as a plain
keyboard shortcut, I would always have to apply to the current page
which seems rather limiting in multiple-page layouts.)

If you rather mean an option to copy the complete text of the whole
document, then I think this is slightly out of scope for a viewer and
you should rather use a format conversion tool like "pdftotext" or
"pdftohtml".

So I am currently not really convinced of the necessity of such a
function.

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.