Re: [Question #247238]: Texts in dialog interface look blurry

Amir is still having a problem:
>Can you try to make a side-by-side comparison or something like that?

I'm orry about the first image link. Here's a new comparison image

http://i.imgur.com/eUbPM03.png

The pref window in the back is from Double Commander which uses Qt4
toolkit

>However, there is one major change in the version you switched to when
switching to 14.04 which is that qpdfview now uses Qt5 instead of Qt4

I see. Is it not possible to change the text rendering behavior in Qt5?

>Could you experiment with changing the font settings?
I tried changing to a couple of other fonts but they look just as blurry

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.