Re: [Question #251188]: Feature request: cmd-line option for fullscreen, two-page display

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Wayt,

thanks for sharing that rather interesting use case but I would like to keep the command-line interface as simple as possible. However, all of the current command-line options make use of qpdfview's D-Bus interface. I think the best way to support such remote control resp. auotmation scenarios would be to significantly extend (and document) the D-Bus interface which could then be controlled using any apropriate scripting language.
If you agree with this conclusion, I'd suggest creating a wishlist bug on an extension of D-Bus interface. (The '--fullscreen' command-line option might be general enough, but '--two-pages' is much too specific.)

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.