Re: [Question #251233]: Automatically zoom to printed part

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Siep,

the functionality to trim pages to contents and excluding the margins is
not yet implemented in qpdfview and I also don't think it will be a
priority since it implies several technical difficulties and trade-offs:
Should we do it while loading the document which might take a while or
dynamically while rendering which would trigger constant layout updates
and it also makes the new tiling support more complicated. For long-time
tracking, I'd say a wishlist bug report might be appropriate, but I
don't think it will happens except a contributor dives into creating
patches for this.

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.