Re: [Question #251738]: Windows Support?

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello again,

definitely interesting! Do the problems occur because the SVG icons
are missing or because they are available but produce errors on
drawing them? Are the problems avoided by just remove the two icons in
question from the build or commenting out the calls to draw them in
TileItem::paint?

Best regards, Adam.

Am 22.07.2014 19:26, schrieb S. Razi Alavizadeh:
> Question #251738 on qpdfview changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/qpdfview/+question/251738
>
> S. Razi Alavizadeh posted a new comment: Hi Adam I think I found
> the source of painting issue. The problem is with painting SVG
> icons.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.