Re: [Question #252130]: Feature request: Visual page numbers

S. Razi Alavizadeh is still having a problem:
Hello Adam
> I'd say this is a case of patches welcome then.
I implemented it in two commits (commits are based on revision 1644):
First commit: Support using labels of pages (PDF) [1]
It detects if document pages have labels (using info of first page) and use them on spinBox  automatically.
For test you can use this PDF [2].

Second commit (completes the first commit): Added navigating by visual page numbers.
I added GUI option to context-menu of spinBox, after setting up the visual first page, user can use Roman (i, ii, iii, iv, ...) numerals for access to preamble pages (pages before first visual page) also negative numbers are available (-1, -2, ...) to use instead Roman ones. (e.g.: -1 instead of i, -11 instead of xi)

But I didn't implement storing this new setting per file! I need your
help on this, Per file settings are saved into perfilesettings_v2, does
we need to create a new version (perfilesettings_v3)?

[1] http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/8187070/
[2] http://s5.picofile.com/file/8137923700/1001_vocabulary_spelling_2ed.pdf.html
[3] http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/8187081/

Best Regards,
Razi.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.