Re: [Question #252130]: Feature request: Visual page numbers

S. Razi Alavizadeh posted a new comment:
> It would solve the circular dependency but still not produce a generic
component. Why not use the QMetaMethod-based generic class which would
allow the exact same division of labor without close coupling? (How I
would love for this to be a C++11 code base where a lambda stored as a
std::function would solve this beautifully. But we have to build on RHEL
6...)
OK, I hope your code-snippet be close to solution because I didn't use QMetaMethod before, I'll ask you if i had problem with using it :-)

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.