Re: [Question #252130]: Feature request: Visual page numbers

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Ok, of course, I forget, you either need to overwrite "validate" or
apply the same meta-method medicine to it so that MainWindow can
implement it. Sorry.

Am 30.08.2014 um 20:02 schrieb Adam Reichold:
> Question #252130 on qpdfview changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/qpdfview/+question/252130
>
> Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
> Hello again,
>
> Am 30.08.2014 um 19:31 schrieb S. Razi Alavizadeh:
>> Question #252130 on qpdfview changed:
>> https://answers.launchpad.net/qpdfview/+question/252130
>>
>> S. Razi Alavizadeh posted a new comment:
>>> It would solve the circular dependency but still not produce a geneic
>> component. Why not use the QMetaMethod-based generic class which would
>> allow the exact same division of labor without close coupling? (How I
>> would love for this to be a C++11 code base where a lambda stored as a
>> std::function would solve this beautifully. But we have to build on RHEL
>> 6...)
>> OK, I hope your code-snippet be close to solution because I didn't use QMetaMethod before, I'll ask you if i had problem with using it :-)
>>

> attached is a diff of mapping spin box that compiles cleanly and
> *should* work as intended. (I changed the order of constructor
> parameters so that Qt Creators auto-completion for the "SLOT" macro
> applies.)
>
> Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.