Re: [Question #252130]: Feature request: Visual page numbers

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello again,

Am 01.09.2014 um 20:51 schrieb S. Razi Alavizadeh:
> Question #252130 on qpdfview changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/qpdfview/+question/252130
>
> S. Razi Alavizadeh posted a new comment:
> Oh sorry... there's white space collision.
> I'll push them again, ASAP.

That's a lot of change... ;-)

Concerning the merge request, on [1] you should find a link called
"propose for merging" where you can propose to merge this branch into
e.g. "lp:qpdfview" which is qpdfview's trunk. This will create a proper
merge request via an attached review. Most importantly this will yield a
place where one can follow the diff to the upstream branch as it evolves
and discuss the changes. (So that we do not have to continue blowing up
this question thread.)

Thanks again for your contribution and looking forward to the merge
request.

Best regards, Adam.

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~srazi/qpdfview/visual-page-numbering

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.