Re: Non-modal HelpDialog.

Hello Razi,

Am 20.09.2014 um 15:35 schrieb Seyyed Razi Alavizadeh:
> Hello Adam,
>
>     I agree, the change sounds sensible. Can you write up the patch as I
>     will be travelling until Sunday evening (CEST).
>
> I pushed the patch here [1].

I'll review and merge this when preparing 0.4.12beta1 today. (I will
release a beta first since I am behind on translation imports and
template updates so I want to give translators another week.)

> I also try to change modality of SettingsDialog to WindowModal but it
> seems it needs more work (I connect its finished signal to a slot, but
> settings didn't applied correctly and etc) and adds unnecessary
> complexity to code because of this I revert them.

I do not think that there is a compelling reason for a non-modal
settings dialog and the associated complexity as there is for the help
dialog.

Best regards, Adam.