Re: [Question #256502]: feature request: exit upon closing the last tab

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Rouben,

since this should be simple to implement without fear of regression in
other functions and we already have a large number of interface
settings, I just added a "Exit after last tab" setting to the interface
section of the settings dialog. Please try out the latest dailydebs from
[1] after they have been rebuilt for trunk revision 1755. Thanks!

Best regards, Adam.

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~adamreichold/+recipe/qpdfview-dailydeb

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.