Re: [Question #257255]: Assigning actions to mouse buttons

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello again,

looking this up again, Qt defines platform-independent "forward" and
"back" mouse buttons, so I think this might be generic enough to warrant
hard-coded inclusion into the code base. Could you try if trunk revision
1769 works as intended? (I cannot properly test this for a lack of mouse
buttons and "xdotool" seems to be able to simulate only those buttons
that are actually configured by the X pointer device driver.)

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.