Re: [Question #258352]: Feature request: scroll for the tab list

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello cocurri,

the Qt library which qpdfview uses for its user interface already does
support scrolling popup menus, but whether menus are laid out in columns
or begin to scroll if they do not fit the screen space is usually not
decided by the application but rather by the desktop style.

However, since I was a bit suprised that my Gtk-based desktop style
defaults to a multi-column layout as well, I added an "Scrollable menus"
option that overrides the default style hint and tries to force
scrollable menus to trunk revision 1793. Note that you need to restart
the application for this to take effect and that I found Qt's
implementation not to work correctly in some cases. Also note that this
will apply to all menus, not just the tabs menu.

Please grab a daily build or build from source to test this.

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.