Re: [Question #259443]: select tray

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Ingo,

we are using Qt's default print dialog. We added various options
ourselves in the past which would then later be added to the default
print dialog, so I'd prefer to try to expand the upstream Qt dialog
itself in future. Hence if some options are missing there, please try
filing a wishlist bug report with the Qt project. (They rewrote the
printing support in Qt version 5 recently and the new implementation is
probably still missing some options.)

As a workaround, you can adjust the default tray via the CUPS settings
(or even create several printers which differ only in the tray used)
which should then be picked by qpdfview implicitly.

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.