Re: Request for review of DjVu method "findText"

Hello Adam,

Sorry for my late reply.

I tested search with trunk 1834:
If I enable "Whole Words" and I search for "a space" then results contains
something like for example "a KB-space", I'm not sure if it is expected or
not (?) but it's because "wordBegins && wordEnds" is true when partial
matching for "space".

Another issue is highlighting search results within tree-view when
searching "several words" with "Whole Words" disabled.
For example the search phrase is "a space" one of result is "a subspace"
that is not highlighted.

Best Regards,
Razi.

> --