Re: Win XP: crash when openning some DjVu files.

Hello again,

Ok, so this looks like it is independent of the global miniexp lock and
actually a regression insofar qpdfview does not crashing linking to
3.5.23 but does using 3.5.26?

If I understood those things correctly, then there is certainly still
the possibility that we have another API usage error that is just now
surfacing due some change in DjVuLibre, but even it is that instead of a
regression within DjVuLibre, we will probably need their help to find
this out. Hence we should probably ask the DjVuLibre people for
assistance, but maybe not beginning with a bug report? If you post this
on some forum or other, can you link this here? I will then try to join
the discussion. Thanks!

Best regards, Adam.

P.S.: Google mail making you go off the list again. ;-)