Re: [Question #261820]: Recent documents not logged on Uniy

Adam Reichold posted a new comment:
Hello,

>From my research so far, I am not sure what we can do: The recently used
documents is managed by Gtk and since we use Qt we can only indirectly
activate this API. But for example, since we use the "native" file
dialog, documents that are opened using qpdfview's UI should appear in
the recently used documents. The part for which I don't have a solution
ATM is opening a document through an external program, e.g. your file
manager which does trigger an addition to the recently used documents
list. I'll continue looking for a proper solution...

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.