Re: [Question #263512]: information

pepa65 is still having a problem:
Thanks for your comprehensive answer. I guess if you're passing on all
information from your backend, there is nothing more you can do, except
add/change backends.

I just noticed that pdfinfo (poppler-utils) gave a bit more information,
notably: PDF version, Optimized, and it gave the Page size in pts (I
guess mm is more desirable, but in my view, when you need it, more
information is better).

I do think there is something to be said for centralizing information
about a document under a File/Properties menu entry like most others,
but I guess most information is available in qpdfview. Do you have the
PDF version somewhere?

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.