Re: [Question #239147]: Feature request: Bring main window to front when opening new PDF

Alex Jones proposed the following answer:
Yeah, that was my thought too. I couldn't find a setting to turn off
focus stealing prevention in Elementary 0.2, but the new release 0.3 is
based on Ubuntu 14.04, and the problem seems to be fixed there; it's
probably a WM bug rather than anything to do with qpdfview.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.