Re: [Question #265318]: qpdfview "disappears"

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Arian,

I suspect some kind of tool kit problem. You could try to check whether
some of your Qt packages do not match up and whether other Qt5-based
applications have similar problems. You could also try to build the
current version of qpdfview and if this fixes it, it may not be  a tool
kit issue after all.

For debugging, I can only suggest crawling the X server's log and maybe
using "xwininfo -root -children" to find out whether the window still
exists or was already destroyed.

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.