[Question #266650]: printing filled forms

New question #266650 on qpdfview:

Hi,

When I fill a form where there is a lot to fit into a text box the contents are truncated  when printed out, while using PDF-Xchange-viewer in Wine to fill the form this problem doesn't occur. Printing is done with cups-pdf in both cases. I don't know how to attach files here otherwise I can show you an example.

Since this happens with Okular and Evince as well it may be a problem in poppler. I am asking the question just in case..

Thanks

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.