Re: Suggestions about qpdfview and filesystem.

Hello again,

I think a sub menu would defeat the fast accessibility of that the
> context menus provide. I thought about it again and I don't have strong
> opinions about in which context menu to put the three actions anymore as
> long as the bunch stays together. So IMHO the tab's context menu would
> be fine as well.

As an alternative solution for main view's context-menu I think it would be
helpful if main view's context-menu be customizable in a similar way that
you have done for toolbars.