Re: [Question #269313]: qpdfview closes upon laptop lid closure

ralphl is still having a problem:
Here is the output you requested.  Yes, there are error messages.  Also, I see that I have libpoppler-qt5-1 and libpoppler-qt4-4 installed, if this makes any difference.  It only aborts if I close the lid--not if I do "suspend" from the main menu.
I don't know what other applications that I have that might be Qt-5 based.  Can you tell me some that I might execute?

ralph@lat1:~$ qpdfview --unique
QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence: 509, resource id: 0, major code: 15 (QueryTree), minor code: 0

Thanks for the response.
Ralph

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.