Re: [Question #271955]: qpdfview losing menue

Adam Reichold requested more information:
Hello again,

first it seems I was wrong about the state variable, it does not store
the visibility of the menu. (This is actually as this was originally
intended: The program always starts with a menu bar and has to hide
using the shortcut if one really wants to.)

Now the real problem which I could not reproduce here using either Qt4
or Qt5 is why your menu bar is not visible after a restart even though
it should be and qpdfview itself should do nothing to hide until the
shortcut is triggered (or the fullscreen mode is enabled if the related
setting is active). Can you tell me which version of qpdfview you are
running and under which desktop environment resp. window manager?

Best regards, Adam.