[Question #284742]: Hidding Menubar with ALT key

New question #284742 on qpdfview:

Hello,

I have a suggestions, which is quit easy but usefull. A shortcut to hide and show the menubar for small displays. Is there a possibility to take into the offical code?

Mainwindow.ccp:
void MainWindow::on_hideMenuBar_activated()
{
    if(menuBar()->isHidden())
    {
        menuBar()->show();
        return;
    }
    menuBar()->hide();
}

mainwindow.h:
void on_hideMenuBar_activated();
QShortcut* m_hideMenuBarShortcut;

mainwindow.cpp: (in createToolbars() ):
m_hideMenuBarShortcut = new QShortcut(QKeySequence(Qt::CTRL + Qt::ALT+Qt::Key_R), this, SLOT(on_hideMenuBar_activated()));

for me it does not work only with Qt::ALT but I don't know why.

Martin