[Question #284745]: Change the layer(s) viewed

New question #284745 on qpdfview:

Maybe I'm just not seeing it in the docs or questions asked but I wasn't able to see an answer to this. I have a PDF with multiple layers that effect what's displayed on the page[obviously]. Is there a way to only see certain layers without seeing all of them, or just the topmost as is the case in the default settings? Does qpdfview have this function? If so, where can I enable it? If not, is there a plugin? I know evince has this capability, but I'm using xfce DE and would prefer not to have to install all that gnome DE overhead just for a viewer.

using:
qpdfview  0.4.16-3
qpdfview-ps-plugin  0.4.16-3
qpdfview -djvu-plugin  0.4.16-3