Re: [Question #286452]: qpdfview on mac

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello again,

there is a problem in the error reporting of qpdfview here:

Could not load plug-in in first attempt: ""
"Nepodařilo se nalézt sdílenou knihovnu."
Could not load plug-in in second attempt: ""
"Nepodařilo se nalézt sdílenou knihovnu."

We try to print "QPluginLoader::fileName" which is not set if the
library could not be loaded. Sorry about that, I will push a fix to
trunk which will make the error messages more useful ASAP. Please try
again with the latest code from trunk after that.

Best regards, Adam.