Re: [Question #385785]: links don't work

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello again,

the internal as well as external links in those documents do work fine
here (qpdfview trunk built against Qt5 running Arch Linux), so I guess
it is some integration issue that prevents this from working on your
end. Hence I guess someone needs to find the time to debug this in a
similar environment.

Can you please create a related bug report for this collecting as
indicated above, the distribution, package source and the information
from qpdfview's about dialog. Thank you.

Best regards, Adam.