[Question #395780]: Feature request: Full search list in pane

New question #395780 on qpdfview:

Hi guys,
I've just found qpdfview and I really like what i see. Over the last few weeks I have been looking for a pdf viewer with bookmark, annotation and search support. Of all viewers I've reviewed, qpdfview appears to meet my needs except for one feature. I am a genealogy hobbyist and I have a growing library of over 600 old books in pdf format which I search regularly. Evince (the Gnome viewer) is able to search a pdf file and list in context all of the hits in a docked pane. Unfortunately, the latest fork (XReader) has dropped that feature which was a really great time saver. Any chance qpdfviewer might implement something similar? TIA