[Question #403748]: Feature request: Get current page of file using dbus

New question #403748 on qpdfview:

I am looking to write a plugin for my text editor so that I'd be able take notes for pdfs using that text editor.

I want to get the current page for a certain file in the plugin, so that I can go to the note corresponding to that page.
This is already possible: the current page is stored in the sqlite database.
However, the 'save database interval' is too long: 1 minute, this needs to be 1 second to be usable.
I'm also not quite sure if this is the right way to go, since the filePath in the database is not readable and I'm not quite sure what it represents.

Therefore, I am making a feature request that the current page (of a certain file, filepath given as argument) is made accessible using dbus.