Re: [Question #403748]: Feature request: Get current page of file using dbus

iBart confirmed that the question is solved:
Dear Adam,

Thanks for your blazingly fast response to this feature request.

Although it's not exactly what I had in mind (I thought about supplying
the filePath as argument), this works too if I call
jumpToPageOrOpenInNewTab before calling currentPage.

Just a note on the side: as far as I know qpdfview's API is an unique amongst pdf readers, which is one of the things that makes it really great.
I also believe that there are many more interesting features to expand the API with.
Things that come to mind are: query for amount of tabs open, get currently selected tab #, select active tab #, query file(path) open in tab.

I hope you don't mind me suggesting something else (perhaps the form of
a code import) in this area in the future.  :)