[Question #404008]: feature request: remember the last check point of file

New question #404008 on qpdfview:

Every time I open up a file(whether or not this file is read before), the document file is opened and displayed in the same way, like it's the first time I read it. This is very convenient because I have to find where I was to continue my reading if I re-open a document file.

This feature is very useful, at least to me, and many other PDF reader implement this, like SumatraPDF on Windows, which is also light-weight and fast.