[Question #404468]: Qpdfview won't maintain my horizontal view setting

New question #404468 on qpdfview:

Using the horizontal scrollbar at the bottom I set qpdfview to center the printing on a document so that the mostly empty margins don't show.  I then scroll down the document (using the rightmost part of my touchpad) and qpdfview resets the horizontal scrollbar to the left.  Actually scrolling down by any means does the same thing.  I work on a small laptop screen and commonly center a document not displaying the margins.  Having qpdfview negate my setting makes it useless to me.  Can you make qpdfview maintain my horizontal scroll setting??
Better yet would be to have built in setting to have it automatically fit the the document to the window with no margins.  Some pdf views have this feature.
I am running Xubuntu 16.04 with the  qpdfview 0.4.14--the one that came with Xubuntu.