Re: [Question #433074]: How to extract some pages into a new PDF?

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Mark,

I think the most direct way without installing additional software is to
use Poppler's command line utilities like in your case pdfseparate. But
since I have helped a few people uncomfortable with a CLI utilities with
very simple front-ends for these programs, I have created the linked bug
to include such into qpdfview.

A more fully-featured solution are programs like PDFsam, but that is
surely beyond the scope of qpdfview...

Best regards, Adam.