[Question #446864]: Full path on hover in Recently used

New question #446864 on qpdfview:

Grateful for the full path provided when hovering over tabs -- as I frequently use different documents with the same name in different directories. When I was trying to reopen a few, I found I couldn't use the "Recently used" menu, because only the basename was given. Would it be possible to have a full path on hover there too?? Or if not, just provide the full path in the menu entries.

Thanks a lot for your great work, Adam!