Re: [Question #479616]: Can't find "Print to pdf" option in qpdfview 0.4.17beta1

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello ralphl,

You cannot find this option because qpdfview does not support this. Print-to-file needs application integration and have not found it worth it yet.
Printing a PDF document in qpdfivew means passing it on to CUPS unmodified with the appropriate options set and this currently all that the program can do. Printing a PDF document to PDF file would mean transforming it, e.g. extracting and transforming pages, which we  do not implementation ATM.
I think I will rather try to add a few simple front-ends to the various Poppler utilities for merging, splitting and transforming PDF document instead...

Best regards, Adam.