[Question #520767]: How to have a verical scrollbar when not in continuous mode

New question #520767 on qpdfview:

I like to view items with fit-to-page-size and trim-margins set. This way I can view an entire page and move forward/backward with page-up/page-down always viewing a full page.. However, this mode has no vertical scrollbar so to move many pages I have to press and hold page-up/page-down while it slowly pages through the file. I would prefer to have a vertical scrollbar so that I can just scroll to the distant page.  However, I can only get a vertical scrollbar in continuous mode. In continuous mode as I move up/down I no longer get full pages.  I start to get the bottom part of one page and the top part of another page.  Is there a way to be in fit-to-page-size (with trim-margins) and get a scrollbar that causes full pages to be displayed?  If not I would like to request it as a feature.