Re: [Question #520767]: How to have a verical scrollbar when not in continuous mode

ralphl posted a new comment:
Adam
Thank you very much.  That answered my question and it works as I wanted.  I didn't realize that there was a difference between "skip backward/forward" and "previous page/next page". "skip backward/forward" in continuous mode does not skip exactly one page and repeatedly using it causes one to end up in the middle of a page.  "previous page/nextpage" always goes to the beginning of a page and repeatedly using it does not cause migration to the middle of a page.  So I changed the shortcut for "skip back/forward" to Alt+PageUp/Alt+PageDown" and the shortcut for "previous page/next page" to PageUp/PageDown, and everything works fine.

By the way what is the purpose of "previous page/next page", since its
repeated use causes one to end up in the middle of a page.  To me this
seems to be a not very usefull command.

Ralph