Re: [Question #220749]: How can I setup SyncTex with qpdfview + LyX?

Markus Alexander Kuppe posted a new comment:
Although four years old, here's how I got it working with LyX 2.2.2.
With lyxeditor removed from the LyX distribution, I created
/usr/local/bin/lyxeditor:

#!/bin/bash
echo "LYXCMD:lyx-script:server-goto-file-row:$1 $2"> ~/.lyx/lyxpipe.in

(The echo line did not work when entered directly as source editor into
qpdfview)

Additionally, LyXServer pipe has to be started by setting the path in Tools > Preferences > Paths followed by a LyX restart.rr