[Question #632683]: Can selecting text per word basis be added?

New question #632683 on qpdfview:

Hi. Thanks for the program.

The limitation of selecting text using rectangles is, with all due respect, very annoying, lowering my productivity considerably. Many times you want to select a paragraph which start toward the end of a line and end toward the beginning of another line. That means you need to copy unnecessary text. Additionally, rectangular copy-paste requires much more precision than selecting the text directly with the mouse.

Can this feature be added in some future release? Unfortunately, I am not a coder or programmer to being able to help with this.

In any case, it is a great program!

Best.