Re: [Question #644152]: How to install qpdfview on xubuntu 17.04 Zesty

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello ralphl,

I guess you the PPA at [1]? There is no package for Zesty in there
because it needs to be created manually by Benjamin (I'll CC him in this
message.) This is pretty time consuming and I think he just has not yet
found some spare time to do the porting.

Until then, the Ubuntu repositories do contain version 0.4.14 imported
Debian. Maybe this is sufficient for you? Or you could try the dailydebs
from [2] which should be pretty stable ATM since I do not have the time
to perform major changes.

Best regards, Adam.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~b-eltzner/+archive/ubuntu/qpdfview

[2]