[Question #647846]: Feature Request: Rotating One-Page Only

New question #647846 on qpdfview:

Hi there,
I love your tool (it has become my standard pdf-viewer atm, so that speaks for itself I guess).
I have only just met a feature I really miss.
Rotating page-by-page.
I often have to read technical documents with it ... which feature both horizontal and vertical pages frequently.
It is annoying to have to press rotate-page each time the oriantion changes.
It would help me a lot if there would be a small option under settings (or a dialog box when pressing?) if you want to rotate the complete document or only the current (or the next x) pages.
I guess that should be quite easy to add?

Anyway, thumbs up for the tool. Just adding my thoughts as I use it and encounter things I miss.

Best regards
Meins