Re: [Question #656053]: one document per window mode?

Yury confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you, Adam! Indeed it does, and my work just got quite a bit
easier. ))

I can only wonder why didn't I notice the application working that way
(one window per document w/o the '--unique') before, when I was learning
it (version 0.4.10+ something). I've certainly read the manpage through,
and remember hunting in the configuration options minutely. Ended using
the '--unique' in my laucncher association (incorrectly, as it turns
out; not the happiest semantic for the option, don't you think?).

I think in fact I've seen some option in configuration dialogs then,
tantalisingly hinting at the possibility -- but having no desired
effect, whether on or off.

I understand the search functionality 'inversion' in extended search
dock (Shift+Return) isn't configurable? I'd definitely like to have the
'modified' return action to always perform in similar way (semantically;
like, Shift+Return would always call the 'wide area search').