[Question #658344]: When will repositories be updated?

New question #658344 on qpdfview:

Hi there.

I could not open .eps files, but I read here that an upgraded version solved this bug. I compiled the most recent version myself, and now I can open .eps files :) I wonder if there is any possibility of updating the repositories? It would be great to save the hassle of compilation to users. Since version 0.4.16 is almost two years old!

Thanks.

PS: It might be worth to mention in the readme file that an "undefined reference to" error might appear, for which starting all over again might help (according to https://duckduckgo.com/?q=undefined+reference+to+%60cupsGetDests%27&t=canonical&atb=v82-6_b&ia=web). I had this problem because I had to install missing libraries all the time, particularly "-dev" type of libraries, which are not mentioned inthe Readme file.