Re: [Question #654901]: The need for split screen

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Captain,

I just tested this again and I guess we probably misunderstand each
other: Horizontally means that the views are left and right of each
other whereas vertical means that the views are above and below each
other. (Of course, the splitter itself is a vertical line for a
horizontal split and the other way around.) So I think that this works
as expected.

Best regards, Adam.