[Question #663860]: layout suddenly changed

New question #663860 on qpdfview:

Hi,

One day when I started qpdfview  the layout somehow changed the box with page number and forward/backward arrows used to be on top and now there is a sidebar and they are there. See screen shot here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bzniaucupr65yed/AAAdalMwbeDjwyjhG60lR4_1a?dl=0

I am sure I messed up something since on  my other machine with the same version of Ubuntu (16.04.3)and qpdfview (from ppa) it looks the same. But I can't seem to find a way to change back in the original look from settings, please help.

Thanks.