Re: [Question #669568]: Cannot load pdf plugin

monkeybrain2012 posted a new comment:
Hi,

Terminal outputs for broken ppa package: launched qpdfview then
attempted to open a .pdf file, then attempted to open a .djvu file, both
failed

Could not load local plug-in: "/usr/bin/libqpdfview_pdf."
"The shared library was not found."
Could not load global plug-in: "/usr/lib/qpdfview/libqpdfview_pdf."
"The shared library was not found."
Could not load local plug-in: "/usr/bin/libqpdfview_djvu."
"The shared library was not found."
Could not load global plug-in: "/usr/lib/qpdfview/libqpdfview_djvu."
"The shared library was not found."

I compiled 2076 with qt5 (version5.9.5, which I compiled locally from
source)